The national network of non-governmental organisations for an inclusive information society (Mreža NVO-VID; eng. Network NVO-VID) is representing a supporting environment of civil society aiming to empower NGOs for digital transformation and to improve the quality of people’s life in information society.
Network NVO-VID is NGO thematic network working towards an inclusive information society in Slovenia. The network connects 33 NGOs at the national level. Main activities of the network include policy advocacy for human centered digitalisation, rising awareness and capacity building for digital inclusion, competences and literacy, open government & data, free/libre and open source software, multi stakeholder internet governance and democratic e-participation.
The Network NVO-VID is a member of Europe’s Digital Transformation thematic cluster of the Civil Society Convention on the Future of Europe (COFOE).
The main activities of Network NVO-VID enabling environment for digital transformation of NGOs include:
- strengthening capacity and visibility of non-governmental organisations;
- networking and development of NGOs sector;
- analysis and best practice transfer;
- usage and development of new services;
- influencing public policies and legislation;
- rising awareness about opportunities and challenges of information society;
- software and on-line services information;
- video content production;
- collaboration with other sectors and media.
The Network NVO-VID digital policies advocacy is coordinated by 5 working groups of NGO experts. Main policy topics in focus of the network are:
- digital inclusion;
- digital competences (skills) and literacy;
- digital transformation of the NGO sector
- free/libre and open source software;
- Artificial Intelligence;
- internet governance;
- open government & data;
- democratic e-participation.
We will be happy to respond to your queries via:
+386 41 365 529 (mag. Simon Delakorda, Head of Networking and Advocacy)